Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Snow and the Seven Huntsmen: A Dark Reverse Harem Romance (Dark Fantasy Book 1) by Zoe Blake & Alta Hensley

This is a dark and naughty retelling of Snow White. Instead of dwarfs she ends up with seven Huntsman. They were tasked by the evil Queen to kill Snow but instead they keep her as their plaything. Can Snow get used to her new life with these seven dominant men? 
 This book was raunchy and I loved every word! This book was crazy naughty. Each man has their own kink and demand Snow's submission. She fights them but oddly ends up liking everything they do to her no matter how depraved it is. This book had a lot of creative scenes and it made me a little uncomfortable which I actually liked. It was cool to see the different personalities of the different men. I thought the end was a bit quick and was wrapped up to soon but other than that I really enjoy this naughty retelling of Snow White.
amazon
goodreads
✯★✯


No comments:

Post a Comment