Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Neural Web (Human++ 3) by Dima Zales

Usually when I review a book I give a short synopsis of the book then my opinion but I don't think I can explain this book without giving anything away so I'm going straight into my opinion of the book so be warned possible spoilers. 
 This book was freakin' fantastic! I loved the first two book but this book was definitely the best. I loved seeing everyone again! The characters were awesome I love everyone. Mike and Ada and Alan omg Alan what a cutie! I can't believe he was only 4 years old but all that tech made him a genius! I loved that the science behind the technology in the book got even better than the previous books (although I'll admit I didn't understand half of it). The attacks on the group were nerve wracking and the death of one of their own brought me to tears. I couldn't believe it! But then he's brought back to life and it was just so much awe and joy. I loved the join app it was a very cool concept and at the end of the book when the whole world accidentally joins together was amazing! The evil mastermind wasn't who it appeared to be and I should have guessed who it really was but it never crossed my mind that it could be that person. This book was just too cool. So many emotions, I really really enjoyed this book and recommend that others read it as well!
✯★✯★

No comments:

Post a Comment