Wednesday, December 20, 2017

What Trouble Is: A Short Story (Flesh 2.6) by Kylie Scott

Lindsay is out searching for supplies and is in the supermarket when she bumps into a man called Aiden. Neither is willing to trust their lives to a stranger so they have kind of Mexican standoff. Unfortunately they end up in even more trouble. Can the two of them escape the danger and survive?  
I've said it before but I REALLY love this series! I just love the zombie romance thing and Ms. Scott writes it so well. I loved that Lindsay was willing to protect herself even if she had to kill. I love that the minute a danger was posed to Lindsay even though he didn't know her, he stepped in to help her. The reveal of her pregnancy was unexpected but very fun. I REALLY wished this book had been longer because the stories in the series are so good! Do they stay together? How is the baby? Do they go in search of other survivors or just stay hidden away in their home? These are all questions that would have been great if they'd been answered. But other than that I did enjoy what had been written. I just can't get enough of this series and really wished there were more books.
✯★✯★

No comments:

Post a Comment