Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Room With A View: Hot Down Under (Flesh 2.5) by Kylie Scott

Natalie unfortunately is stuck in her fourth floor apartment when the apocalypse happens and there's no way out. She thinks she's saved when a good looking young man throws her supplies but unfortunately he's disappeared and she's alone once again. That is until he returns once again and this time he's not leaving without her. Can they survive and grow their relationship? 
 I love this series soooo much! Natalie was cute I liked her and Angus was young and brave. I loved how he climbed the building to get to her, after killing the infected of course. They have quick and dirty sex and it's hot. They then prepare to leave making reference to the gated community from the previous books. I really wish this had been longer because I just can't get enough of these stories but I loved this short story just as well even if it was short. Great little novella.
✯★✯★

No comments:

Post a Comment