Wednesday, December 20, 2017

More The Merrier: A Powertools Holiday Story (Powertools 7) by Jayne Rylon

Catch up with the Powertools crew, family and friends this holiday season you won't regret it! 
I love the Powertools crew! I always want more books about them! This was a fun novella that catches up with the group as a whole and individually. We even get to see the Hot Rods! I loved seeing how the crew is doing and how it's growing. Joe and Morgan and Kate and Mike they like the yin and yang couple. And then Devon, Neil and James are their usual selves. Of course you can't forget Dave and Kayla I thought her gift to him was awesome. Everyone got something priceless. I always ALWAYS want more of the crew and the hot rods so I definitely will keep my eye out for more of Quinn, Abby and Nathan. This was a great book and perfect for the holidays.
✯★✯★

No comments:

Post a Comment